“IPG is helping address rising healthcare costs, adding much needed transparency and predictability to implantable device spend.”
James J. Ethridge
President and CEO
IPG collaborates with Health Plans in partnership with Providers, Physicians, Manufacturers and Patients to develop market-based solutions that deliver tangible value in the implantable Device Benefit Management (DBM) space.
Our model effectively manages the complexities associated with device coordination, billing, replacement, and tracking, which subsequently delivers increased transparency and predictibility to implantable device spend.
We offer solutions that:
- Lower Implantable Device Spend
- Drive More Affordable Healthcare
- Add Transparency & Predictability to Device Spend
- Deliver Powerful Data Analytics to Drive & Support Key Business Decisions
- Alleviate Complexities of Device Benefit Management
What Sets IPG Apart
The success of our model has led to explosive growth over the past several years. We are the first and only entity in the Device Benefit sector of the Specialty Management industry to deliver actuarially validated results, proven to significantly lower health plan spend. IPG’s experienced personnel, proven processes and innovative technology allows us to continue to successfully implement our DBM program.
- Founded in 2004 and headquartered in North Atlanta
- Grown at a 218% compounded annual rate for the past three years
- Privately owned by its management team and Silicon Valley based financial partner, Sequoia Capital
- Awarded 5th place ranking on Forbes magazine’s list of “Americas Most Promising Companies” in 2011
- Earned the exclusive ranking of one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine in 2008 and 2011
- Named one the 50 fastest growing companies in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2011 and 2012
Working with Industry Leaders
At IPG we believe our partnerships speak to the value of our model. Let us know if you would like to be put in touch with an IPG Reference.